How We Transform Your Home
When you call the experts at Klappenberger & Son, we’ll begin your exterior painting project by visiting your home and working with you to understand its needs. We can provide a color consultation to help you choose the best and most accommodating options available from a wide selection of trendy colors, so your home stands out in the neighborhood and is well-protected for many years. Our fully trained, licensed and bonded technicians will then begin a thorough exterior painting process that fits your schedule.
Here is a before and after exterior painting of a Maryland home:
Our painting process uses the best tools and knowledge available to ensure the quality of your home:
- Power Wash: To ensure the paint properly adheres to your home’s exterior, we clean all surfaces of pollutants, dirt and mildew.
- Scrape and Prime: At this time, we will scrape all loose paint and apply primer to bare wood or metal.
- Wood Repair: During a visual inspection of your home, our skilled technician will note and alert you to any rotting or broken wood trim, then make necessary repairs.
- Application: Using the most advanced painting methods, we’ll then apply your exterior paint with spray and brushing techniques, using premium quality exterior paint.
- Cleanup and Evaluation: Throughout the duration of your exterior painting, we perform cleanup daily and then thoroughly once your project is completed. We’ll then have a walk-around inspection with you to ensure your satisfaction.
For High-Quality Exterior House Painters, Call Klappenberger & Son Today
When you need a top-notch Maryland exterior painting company, then trust the professional painters at Klappenberger & Son. Our expert painting team is dedicated to helping the residents of southern Maryland with all their interior and exterior painting needs — providing unmatched friendly and reliable expertise and establishing long-lasting relationships. We guarantee high-quality and durable exterior painting services utilizing the best exterior paints and equipment, and even offer free on-site estimates. Schedule an appointment with us today by calling 410-647-5700 or by completing our online contact form.