Get An Idea of What The Pricing Of Your Upcoming Paint Job Will Be…
On average for one coat of paint on the ceiling, two coats on the walls, and one coat on the trim, with minimum preparation, you can figure roughly $3.00 per square foot of floor space.
A Typical 12′ x 12′ Room Using Mid-Grade Paint (Sherwin Williams Promar 200, Duron Ultra Deluxe, Pittsburgh Speedhide):
- One Coat on Walls: $276.00
- Additional Coats on Walls: $102.00
- One Coat on Ceiling: $72.00
- One Coat on Door, Window, and Baseboards: $78.00
- Average 2′ x 4′ Closet with One Shelf: $54.00
- Interior New Construction: Starting at $6.00 /Square Foot
- Wallpaper Removal: $55.00 /Hour, Plus Materials
At Klappenberger & Son we have all the experts you need under one roof for your painting needs, and so much more.
Contact us today to schedule your friendly, free, onsite estimate, and we’ll see what we can do to cross some of those projects off your to-do list!
*Other factors will affect the price such as the condition of the walls and trim, ceiling height and type, crown molding and chair rail, and, of course, the type and brand of paint.