Painting Vinyl & Aluminum Siding
At Klappenberger & Son, we have over 30 years of experience restoring and repainting aluminum and vinyl siding throughout Maryland, Virginia, and the greater Washington D.C. area. Our highly trained, experienced exterior painters can apply a variety of paints and protective coatings to enhance your property’s vinyl or aluminum siding. The Klappenberger & Son team has the skills and experience necessary to get the job done on time, on budget, and according to your exact needs and standards.
Your Expert Vinyl and Aluminum Siding Painters in MD and VA
Aluminum and vinyl siding are some of the most durable exterior materials, but they can become damaged or faded over time due to sunlight and weather. If your siding needs a new paint job, turn to Klappenberger & Son. We are your one-stop-shop for vinyl and aluminum restoration and repainting.
When you work with Klappenberger & Son for siding painting projects, you’ll benefit from our personalized solutions, expert attention to detail and commitment to delivering reliable, consistent results every time. With our comprehensive preparation techniques and use of quality materials, your siding will look like new.
Our Siding Painting Process
The key to proper exterior painting is surface preparation and product applications using the best tools and techniques available. To begin the process, we first schedule a free in-home consultation where we inspect the current condition of your siding and determine the most appropriate tools and products for the job. We’ll work with you to decide on the next steps and the paint application materials that will work best. Then, we develop a detailed plan to ensure all work is completed in a prompt, efficient manner.
Our exterior vinyl and aluminum siding painting services include a five-step process:
- Surface preparation: Our team scrapes and sands any loose paint or other debris on existing aluminum or vinyl siding.
- Surface cleaning: Using advanced power washing equipment, we perform thorough siding cleaning, removing all dirt, rust, mildew, and other materials. We also apply proper coverings and protection to all landscaping and entrances.
- Surface priming: Once the surface has been completely cleaned, we replace any damaged fascia and soffit as needed and prime all appropriate surfaces.
- Expert paint application: To properly apply fresh paint to your aluminum or vinyl siding, we use exact color matching for a seamless appearance as well as the highest quality exterior paints, stains, and sealants for a long-term finish.
- Final homeowner inspection: Once every coating has been applied and debris and work materials have been removed, we perform a thorough inspection to ensure everything meets your expectations.
Contact Klappenberger & Son for a Free Consultation
When you need the best aluminum and vinyl siding painters near you, contact the friendly experts at Klappenberger & Son. We serve Maryland and Virginia clients with honest, reliable and high-quality aluminum and vinyl siding painting solutions. Call us at 410-647-6638 or complete our contact form today to request a free consultation.