Property Management Services in Maryland
Finding a timely. reliable. handyman for your residential or commercial needs is like driving all day and getting nothing but green lights. It’s difficult calling an unknown company and hoping for the best. That’s why I invite you to read one of our testimonials below and get to know who we are if you haven’t already used us.
“I finally got out to the house to check it out. You guys did excellent work, so much appreciated. Everything looks terrific. I really appreciate the quick deck repair work.”
-Brad Perske 9/24/18
“I greatly appreciate the work being done by Miguel and Javier. You are fortunate to have them as part of your team. They are doing an amazing job replacing the rotten wood on my house!”
-Bruce Katz, September 2018
The material used was Bural. Bural is a material that will never rot, crack, and is not susceptible to termite and carpenter bees!
- Caulking foundation cracks – foundation cracks are serious business and can lead to all types of water and mold problems. Let Klappenberger & Son do a free inspection and caulk areas with the right material to seal out unwanted water.
- Power washing – Getting rid of the mold and mildew will help keep your home looking terrific and the paint job lasting longer as well.
- Replacing rotten wood – We use the best composite materials that will never rot and hold paint twice as long as wood. Using products like Boral and Azek give the customer piece of mind that they will never be replacing these boards ever again.
- Repairing decks, and handrails – sometimes a complete deck replacement is not necessary. Replacing deck boards and maybe the handrails is all it takes to
- Replacing windows – weather you want to replace or change the size of your window we can help find the right window for you and install it!
- Repairing fences – Does the fence sag? Do the gate(s) close properly? Our Handyman will be happy to make the necessary repairs to keep your fence working and looking it’s best.
- Stone Fire pits – what a great addition to any home. You grab the marshmallows and Klappenberger & Son Handyman will build the fire pit. Now you will now have another place for friends and family to gather and share stories.
The Difference Is in the Details!
Timeliness—We provide quick estimates and on-time completion of work on your schedule.
Sticktoitiveness—We finish what we start, staying on the job from inception to completion.
Experience—Our techs have at least 5 years experience, most have 10 years, some even 40 years!
Training—Before our techs go out into the field they have passed over 30 quizzes.
Adaptability—Our techs can handle the changing parameters of your most demanding projects.
Cleanup—All our trucks carry vacuum cleaners and we are not afraid to use them.
Our goal is simply to make you look good for having chosen Klappenberger & Son!
Contact us at 410-647-5700 or use the form below to find the Klappenberger & Son team that services your area.
Your Personal Handyman
Let Klappenberger & Son Handyman and Painting turn your house into something unique and special. If you can find a picture of it, we can create it for you. Do you have a bookcase or an entertainment center you would like built? How about a bar in the man cave? Let your imagination run free and we will build it.
“I’d like to thank Tom for his ingenious idea to keep the wanes-cote continuing the door as well as the wall. It adds so much character to the room!”
S Clark, July 2014
Perhaps some additional trim work is on your Honey Do List
- Chair molding / Wanes cote
- Crown molding
- Door replacement
- Custom closets
“I showed Dave a picture of a closet converted into a bench with wanes- cote and his carpenter made just like the picture. Awesome job!!”
Sharon K. January 2017
Your To Do List
Whether you have a basic home repair like a torn screen, a door that needs adjustment, holes in walls or rotten wood replaced we will glad to show up quickly and on time to take care of that honey-do list. Klappenberger & Son Handyman and Painting will take care of that Honey do list while you spend your time doing the more enjoyable things in life.
Common tasks from the Honey Do list include:
Replacing all the smoke detector batteries with the new 10-year warranty ones.
Installing ceiling fan – Having fans reduces energy cost year-round, and they feel terrific!
Replacing bathroom lights – a quick and inexpensive way to update a bathroom.
Replacing faucets – one of the most effective ways to improve a showing for a home sale
Bathroom remodels – maybe its time to take the plunge and get the new tile, shower, vanity. Klappenberger & Son has qualified handyman to take care of the project from demo to completion.
Installing backsplashes – can be a fantastic improvement for around $1,000.00
Installing stone fireplaces – another great feature that will transform a room
Removing walls and opening space – is what every designer show does to old homes and what we can do for you?
“Bryan did a great job remodeling my bathroom! His attention to detail and commitment to excellence was a real difference maker.”
-Mrs. Clark, June 2018
How to save money with our Handyman Services
Make a list of everything you would like done. Walk around the outside of your house and take a look around.
Do the gutters need cleaning? Clogged gutters are the #1 cause of basement flooding and foundation cracks.
Does the house need power washing?
Do the decks and fences need to be power washed and sealed?
Is there rotten wood that needs to be replaced
When is the last time you checked the floodlights?
Does the house have areas where water can come in?
This list is important because it deals with protection and minimizing major costs down the road.
Then make a list of the fun ideas that could be added to the list.
How about a fire pit? They are awesome! We use ours about 8 months a year with friends and family. It’s so much better than another night in front of the TV.
How does your front door look? Shutters? How about the paint? Does your house need a new fresh look? We can certainly help you pick-out colors and make sure the job is getting done professionally.
Getting a long list together can save you $100’s of dollars because we will not be making a bunch of trips to the big box stores to get materials. Everything can be picked up in one or two trips. Or if you like, you can pick up the materials and eliminate all that time and cost altogether. Also if we are doing several things that require a ladder like, replacing shutters, cleaning gutters, and replacing floodlights, all of that can be done at the same time saving you more money!
A Full Range of Services
We Pride Ourselves in Being a One-Stop Shop—Knowing that you can call us whether you have a small maintenance task, a complete renovation project, or anything in between makes life easy for you. Our inspectors use a comprehensive 23 point property repair checklist to assess the condition of every aspect of the interior and exterior of each unit and accurately estimate the cost to repair any item or system that is not up to our standard of excellence.
Handy Man Services
- Deck Repair
- Retaining Wall Installation
- Backsplash Installation
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Kitchen Cabinet Replacement
- Porch Rescreening
- Storm Door Replacement
- Furnace Air Filter Replacement
- Tile Installation
- Molding Installation
- Door Replacement
- Blind Replacement
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Wood and Laminate Floor Installation
- Roof Leak Repair
- Fence Installation
- Window Replacement
- Vinyl Flooring Installation
- Garage Door Opener Installation
- Rotted Wood Replacement
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Deck and Fence Staining
- Drywall Repair
- Power Washing
- Wallpaper Removal
- Basement Waterproofing
- Lead Abatement Certification
- Attic Fan Installation
- Light/Outlet/Switch Installation
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Ceiling Fan Replacement
- Sink and Faucet Installation
- Toilet Hardware Replacement
- Shower Diverter Replacement