Interior Painting in Coral Gables
If you need interior painting in Coral Gables, why is it so hard to find a professional, reliable company? We hear it all the time.
“I called 5 painting contractors, and you were the only one who called me back.”
Sorry, it doesn’t help the reputation of our industry. However, we do things differently, and if you allow me to be brief, I will explain.
We started painting interior homes in 1989. We have made our share of mistakes and learned from them along the way. But we have also picked up a ton of best practices and execute them in all of our interior painting projects in Coral Gables and beyond.
Why It Makes Sense to Call Us for Your Interior Painting in Coral Gables
- Quick turn–around on estimates. Typically we give you an estimate within 24-48 hours (sometimes even the same day).
- Quote – Because we have developed our own estimating software, our turnaround time for quotes is faster than most other painting contractors.
- Fair Pricing – We don’t look around your home and pick a number out of the sky. Instead, we calculate the space, the number of coats, and the prep work and arrive at an accurate and fair price.
- Communication – I am not only the estimator but also the project manager of the job. This ensures that communication mistakes are at a minimum, and the jobs run smoothly for your interior painting in Coral Gables.
GET YOUR FREE HOUSE PAINTING ESTIMATE NOW!
Enter your name, email and phone number below. One of our friendly staff members will get back to you within 60 minutes to schedule your free exterior painting estimate. We can’t wait to meet you!
The Process: Starting the Interior Painting Job in Coral Gables
Before starting any interior painting, either the content will be protected or removed from the room.
1. Protect or remove contents
2. Remove wall and switch plates
3. Spackle and caulk areas as needed
4. Sand areas with a vacuum attachment to minimize dust
5. Apply samples on areas to be painted for approval.
These steps help ensure that the interior painting is done properly and lasts for many years.
Choosing the Right Paint
Klappenberger & Son is more than just an interior painting company. We also know the manufacture’s products inside and out. Currently, we have over 30 different interior paints that we analyze and compare, and pass the results on to you. Here are a few samples of videos and blogs. For a complete list, visit our blog page.
Unless expressly noted, each paint Klappenberger & Son review covers the following topics:
Due to the harsh ultraviolet rays in Florida’s Coral Gables, we can suggest paints such as Ben Moore with Gennex Color Technology that is fade-resistant.
We Can Help Suggest the Right Paint
As a professional contractor of interior painting in Coral Gables, we know that it is not a one-size-fits-all solution for which paint is the best for you. Many painting contractors use the same paint for every job because they are comfortable — that’s understandable but not necessarily good for you, the customer.
If you are selling the home, an interior painting contractor should recommend a paint that:
- Hides imperfections
- Covers well (reduce the number of coats applied)
- Touches-up well
- Is inexpensive
The family just moved in, and they have young kids and a big dog. For this family I would suggest:
- Good coverage
- Touches -up
Quality Interior Painting In Coral Gables:
Other Painting & Handyman Services We Provide in Coral Gables Include
Whether you need interior and exterior painting or handyman services in Coral Gables, we have you covered.
In addition to saving you time from calling and managing multiple contractors, Klappenberger & Son’s one-stop-shop approach saves you money!
Most, if not all, contractors charge an exaggerated rate for the first hour for small jobs. For example, if you need a bathroom light replaced, the walls, and a door replaced, you may need 3 different trades charging a premium price for the 3 small jobs. With Klappenberger & Son, we can do all three trades saving you time and money.