Miami is a big city, yet if you need quality interior painting in Miami it can be like finding a cool pool on a hot summer day.
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that if you are not one of our 30,000 customers you are probably looking for a reliable painting contractor?
If you have never used our interior painting services before, then welcome to our sight and I look forward to shaking hands. If you are returning, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
For those of you new to our interior painting services in Miami. allow me to explain.
Why It Makes Sense To Call Us For Your Interior Painting in Miami
- Quick turn-around on estimates. Typically we give you an estimate within 24-48 hours (sometimes even the same day).
- Quote – Because we have developed our own estimating software, our turnaround time for quotes is faster than most other painting contractors.
- Fair Pricing – We don’t look around your home and pick a number out of the sky. Instead, we calculate the space, the number of coats, and the prep work and arrive at an accurate and fair price.
- Communication – I am not only the estimator but also the project manager of the job. This ensures that communication mistakes are at a minimum, and the jobs run smoothly for your interior painting in Miami.
GET YOUR FREE HOUSE PAINTING ESTIMATE NOW!
Enter your name, email and phone number below. One of our friendly staff members will get back to you within 60 minutes to schedule your free exterior painting estimate. We can’t wait to meet you!
The Process: Starting The Interior Painting Job In Miami
Before starting any interior painting, either the content will be protected or removed from the room.
1. Protect or remove contents
2. Remove wall and switch plates
3. Spackle and caulk areas as needed
4. Sand areas with a vacuum attachment to minimize dust
5. Apply samples on areas to be painted for approval.
These steps help ensure that the interior painting is done properly and lasts for many years.
Choosing The Right Paint
Klappenberger & Son is more than just an interior painting company. We also know the manufacture’s products inside and out. Currently, we have over 30 different interior paints that we analyze and compare, and pass the results on to you. Here are a few samples of videos and blogs. For a complete list, visit our blog page.
Unless expressly noted, each paint Klappenberger & Son review covers the following topics:
Due to the harsh ultraviolet rays in Florida’s Miami, we can suggest paints such as Ben Moore with Gennex Color Technology that is fade-resistant.
We Can Help Suggest The Right Paint
As a professional contractor of interior painting in Miami, we know that it is not a size fits for which paint is the best for you. Many painting contractors use the same paint for every job because they are comfortable—that understandable but not necessarily good for you, the customer.
If you are selling the home, an interior painting contractor should recommend a paint that:
- hides imperfections
- covers well (reduce the number of coats applied)
- touches-up well
- is inexpensive
The family just moved in, and they have young kids and a big dog. This family I would suggest:
- Good coverage
- Touches -up
Quality Interior Painting In Miami:
Other Painting & Handyman Services We Provide in Miami Include
Whether you need interior and exterior painting or handyman services in Miami, we have you covered.
In addition to saving you time from calling and managing multiple contractors, Klappenberger & Son’s one-stop-shop approach saves you money!
Most, if not all, contractors charge an exaggerated rate for the first hour for small jobs. For example, if you need a bathroom light replaced, the walls, and a door replaced, you may need 3 different trades charging a premium price for the 3 small jobs. With Klappenberger & Son, we can do all three trades saving you time and money.